All are very welcome to attend our Lunchtime Concerts on Wednesdays during February/March; May/June; and October/November.
A light lunch is served in the hall from 12.15, with our concert from 1 to 1.30 pm, hoping to allow you to attend during a lunch break from work or to fit this in around your plans for the day.
There is no need to book, just turn up and enjoy! There is a small charge for lunch. Concerts are free, but there will be an opportunity to donate as you wish to support our chosen charities.
Forthcoming programme (May/June 2018):
- May 2nd – Andrew Cantrill-Fenwick (organ)
- May 9th – University Centre Colchester Musical Theatre Choir
- May 16th – Diversions: Genevieve Usher (soprano) & Chris Underhill (piano)
- May 23rd – Olive Murray (soprano) & Christopher Foreman (piano)
- May 30th – Yu Zhou (piano)
- June 6th – Catherine May (soprano) & Andrew Allen (guitar)
- June 13th – Paul Burt (tenor) & Ian Ray (piano)
- June 20th – Eleanor Voak (recorder) & Ian Ray (piano)
- June 27th – Oliver Ray (cello) & Ian Ray (piano) play Brahms & Bullard