All are very welcome to attend our Lunchtime Concerts on Wednesdays during February/March; May/June; and October/November.
A light lunch is served in the hall from 12.15, with our concert from 1 to 1.30 pm, hoping to allow you to attend during a lunch break from work or to fit this in around your plans for the day.
There is no need to book, just turn up and enjoy! There is a small charge for lunch. Concerts are free, but there will be an opportunity to donate as you wish to support our chosen charities.
Most recent programme (May/June 2017):
- May 3rd – Gillian Ward Russell (organ)
- May 10th – Samantha Christopher (clarinet) & Ian Ray (piano)
- May 17th – Music for Piano Trio Emily Turkanik (violin), Cameron Smith (cello), & Madelaine Jones (piano)
- May 24th – Lesley Young (piano)
- May 31st – Matthew White (guitar)
- June 7th – April Goss (soprano) & Ian Ray (piano)
- June 14th – Andrew Allen & Tim Pells (guitar duo)
- June 21st – Consort of 1 Lizzie Gutteridge: medieval & renaissance dance tunes
- June 28th – Oliver & Ian Ray play Chopin Sonata for cello and piano